One of our party leaders received the following article from a Russian acquaintance who succeeded in leaving Ukraine with his family and immigrated to the United States. He has since become an American Citizen and has become increasingly alarmed at what he sees transpiring in our nation. His comment to our party member was:
“You Americans have no idea what is happening to your country.”
Below is what was forwarded to our party member. What he shared is thought-provoking and alarming! The author of the article is Garret Geer, but the source of the article was not shared with our party member. Geer shared with his readers eight rules promoted by Saul Alinsky in his book entitled Rules for Radicals. Below is a portion of the article:
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible: poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “Useful Idiots.”
The useful idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the United States.
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”
For those who are members of the Constitution Party, the above warning is nothing new. But what is alarming is the breathtaking speed at which we see the above events unfolding in our nation. The message is clear: those of us who are aware of the unfolding plan must act with urgency to alert our fellow Americans. We cannot remain silent when our way of life and the rule of law is threatened by those who have no love for our country.
A Case in Point: Critical Race Theory
Being pushed by the media and our government is the concept of Critical Race Theory. It is being promoted to our youngest students and on college campuses, in large corporations, and now even in the military. The goal of the program is to pit one race against another with white people being the oppressors.
The truth that we are all Americans and all need to be treated equally before the law is being totally ignored. Students are being encouraged to report any thoughts or comments made by their parents contrary to CRT to their school leaders. The young Russian man who shared his concerns to our party member explained that he and his fellow conservative-minded students never express their political thoughts in class. They know that not only will they be ridiculed by their professors and fellow students for such opinions, but their grades and ability to graduate and continue with post-graduate studies may also be negatively affected. That is a real tragedy!
To counter this movement our members must become involved in public affairs: i.e. becoming involved in local community affairs, running for school board positions, and running for local town and city council offices. Serving your community with integrity is an effective way to gain credibility and assure your voice is heard. Millions of parents are concerned and are looking for leadership. School board members are being recalled. This has become a hot issue in a growing number of states and provides an excellent opportunity for our voices to be heard. Let’s take advantage of this open door!